Snowfox is a beautiful white IceWing with a scattering of blue-gray scales across her wings that look like shadows stretching across them. She wears a First Circle necklace with a single circle accessory and has small gems like sapphires embedded in her teeth. She has glittery, dark blue eyes that can strike terror in her enemies.
Snowfox is described as having strange looks for an IceWing, yet still being beautiful.
Snowfox is said to move like "a confident predator". She is very cunning and always plotting something. She seems bold and assertive, as she approached Snowflake almost immediately. She is shown to be manipulative as well, as (at first) she was willing to manipulate Snowflake into helping her take the IceWing throne.
Snowfox is also very intelligent, as she schemed with Snowflake on ways to get rid of Arctic and ascend to the throne. She was cruel and brutal, having been intent on NightWing genocide, and Clearsight saw many possible futures where she succeeded in this.
Clearsight mentioned Snowfox after checking all possible paths in the future where Darkstalker killed Queen Diamond. She predicted that the NightWings would most likely face genocide of their entire tribe if Queen Diamond was killed and Snowfox became queen of the IceWings.
Clearsight told Darkstalker not to kill Queen Diamond until Snowfox had her first dragonet, who would be fit for the IceWing throne.
In Runaway, Snowfox was first shown approaching Snowflake and talking to her, asking her to call her 'Fox' rather than 'Snowfox'. She told Snowflake that she had a few ideas if she was interested, and they started to scheme together.
Later on, they believed that Queen Diamond knew about Arctic's plan to meet Foeslayer, and they thought that their plan was ruined. Snowfox promised Snowflake that she wouldn't have to marry him, and they started to try and figure out a way to get Arctic out of the Ice Kingdom.
Snowfox planned on hinting to Arctic that Queen Diamond planned on killing the NightWings, to make Arctic believe that Foeslayer was in danger and make him run away with her.
It was then implied that Snowfox slipped a RainWing sleeping potion to Queen Diamond, which kept her asleep throughout Arctic and Foeslayer's escape from the Ice Kingdom.
Snowfox was with Snowflake when Arctic accidentally ordered spears to kill the IceWings chasing them. Snowflake chased after him, yelling and calling him a monster and claiming that he didn't deserve life or happiness. However, Foeslayer blasted fire towards her, which Arctic caught in his claws and shot down at Snowflake.
Snowfox put out the fire on Snowflake's wing with her frostbreath before swearing vengeance on the NightWings due to her girlfriend's injury and her fellow IceWings' deaths. In Darkstalker, Clearsight had a vision depicting Snowfox leading a NightWing genocide. This was the prime display of her open hatred of the entire NightWing tribe.
Unlike other dragons, Snowfox understood how she felt underneath her exterior. Due to this understanding, the two got along well and also schemed together. Snowfox swore to protect her.
Very much like her aunt, Snowfox fiercely hated Foeslayer with a passion. Her hatred of the NightWing was fueled when Snowflake got injured by the fire. She swore to kill all NightWings due to this.
|Princess Snowfox†||Prince Arctic†||Foeslayer|
- "Snowfox and Snowflake - we're either destined to be great friends or terrible enemies, aren't we?"
- — to Snowflake upon meeting her. (Runaway)
- "We won't let that happen. You'll never have to marry him. I swear by the eggs that hatched the world."
- — telling Snowflake that she won't have to marry Arctic. (Runaway)
- "Silvery moons. You have a depth of dark water below your ice don't you?"
- — after hearing Snowflake's sarcastic comment about Prince Arctic. (Runaway)
- "I'll kill every last NightWing when I get the chance! You'll wake up one day with my claws in your eyes! I'm going to wipe out your whole tribe and leave you until last so you'll know their deaths are all your fault!"
- — to Foeslayer (Runaway)
- "Yours first. Yours is more urgent. I can deal with the dragonets later if I have to."
- — telling Snowflake that getting rid of Arctic was a more important priority than ascending to the throne. (Runaway)
- "Isn't it wonderful to meet a dragon who's a kindred spirit?"
- — to Snowflake (Runaway)
- She is one of the few dragons depicted in the series to have gems embedded on her body.
- Tui has confirmed that Snowfox was in a relationship with Snowflake, Prince Arctic's former fiancée. This makes her one of the eight characters that are canonically LGBT+, the others being Princess Anemone, Burnet, Snowflake, Silverspot, Sundew, Umber, and Willow.
- All current royal IceWings are stated to be her descendants, meaning that she produced at least one heir. Whether this was with a dragon she married or another dragon while she remained with Snowflake is unknown.