FANDOM


  • Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys. So I'm starting a fanfic. Here's how it's gonna work. You can make as many contributions, you must continue the story accurately and cring-worthy. Bonus point if you constantly write the word 'flawlessness'. Have Fun!

    Marypaw watched with excitement as his brother, Garypaw stepped forward. The clan leader, bold and brave, padded towards him. 

    "Garypaw, do you promise to obey the warrior code, even at the cost of your own life?"

    "I do,"

    "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Garypaw, from this point on you will be called Garystu, starclan honors your flawlessness."

    Next it was Marypaw's turn.

    "Marypaw, do you promise to obey the warrior code, even at the cost of your own life?"

    "I do,"

    "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Marypaw, from this point on you will be called Marysue, Starclan honors your flawlessness."

    Suddenly, both cats started shimmering, and the lighter they glowed the more the earth below them trembled. Marysue and Garystu were still standing, and after a long minute of confusion, Marysue and Garystu looked up, a dark dragon was flying towards them. All the cats started screaming in fear, even the brave and bold leader fled. But not those two. When the dragon landed, the shaking and the sparkling stopped.

    "I am Plotdevice the Nightwing, and I am here to take you on a completely FLAWLESS to save both the warrior cats and wings of fire world with the help of the Marysues of Pyrrhia."

    "Cool!" Said Garystu.

    Continue as you wish folks.

    Edit: you will get a bonus point if you:

    Over describe how pretty the characters are

    Make the story super cliched while also make fun of cliches at the same time

    Allow the characters to break the 4th wall

    And make the Mary Sue Characters have everybody crushing on them.

    Also when I say 'mary sues of pyhrria' I do not mean canon characters that you think are mary sues, that would start a flame war. Instead, try making your own mary sues. An example would be a nightingwing-skywing hybrid that has firescales and was born under 3 moons. The story must maintain a constant, but totally FLAWLESS quest to save both worlds, you can make your own villains as we go. Remember to read everybody elses contributions first. Plot device the nightwing will be the only character in the story with flaws and makes mistakes, the idea is to get readers to feel sorry for him because he is always the one suffering.(Because lets just say an arrow was about to hit Garystu, Plotdevice would be forced to jump up in front of her because he is indeed the plotdevice and will always be abused and used by the other characters.) Whenever the characters face a problem, they should use plotdevice's animus magic.

    Our current characters we have are:

    Cliche- A very cliched female character

    Perfect- A love strucked character

    ThatNerdyFriend- A very nerdy character

    Marysue- A slightly impatient, but energetic character

    Garysty- Like Marysue but asks lots of questions

    Flawlesstar-  One of the side villains, extremly arrogent

    Azure- A pretty, colourful silkwing

    Plotdevice- Well, I talked about him already.

    And many more to come as the thread continues, remember, if one of these characters hasn't been used in a long time, use it.

      Loading editor
    • This is glorious. I shall contribute. I must think.

        Loading editor
    • I have an idea! Ouo So here it is:

      NoPlotRelevance the evil SandWing flopped from the sky and screeched a FLAWLESS screech. “THEY ARE TOO FLAWLESS! THEY CANNOT COME TO PYRRHIA! IT’S NOT FLAWLESS ENOUGH. SO.. I WILL FLAWLESSLY GET RID OF THEM,” He added proudly.

        Loading editor
    • Firefly Writings
      Firefly Writings removed this reply because:
      Forget it, that was about something else
      07:29, April 13, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • WaterKitkat! wrote:
      I have an idea! Ouo So here it is:

      NoPlotRelevance the evil SandWing flopped from the sky and screeched a FLAWLESS screech. “THEY ARE TOO FLAWLESS! THEY CANNOT COME TO PYRRHIA! IT’S NOT FLAWLESS ENOUGH. SO.. I WILL FLAWLESSLY GET RID OF THEM,” He added proudly.

      Plotdevice looked at the two cats "Come ride on me! Quickly!" They did as they were told and the frightened nightwing flew away, knowing Noplotrelevence was right behind them. I'm just a messenger, this is not what I prepared for at all!

        Loading editor
    • LOL how did you find me???

        Loading editor
    • Do we just fill up a form?

        Loading editor
    • Suddenly, out of no where, a SkyWing dove down, flawlessly. She was wearing glasses. She grabbed NoPlotRelevance the SeaWing flawlessly, and FLAWLESSLY continued to kick, pouch and beat him up till he went away. When the PlotDevice, Marysue and Garystu looked at her in confusion, she flawlessly removed her glasses, and the others were like, Hey, she’s really pretty, and she FLAWLESSLY said. “I grew up training in the Martial Arts and Karate since I was 4 years old. I also have a lot of brothers. I’m more FLAWLESS then any of you, so you better come with me to my FLAWLESS secret lair, or else you’ll die because your not FLAWLESS enough to defend yourselves.” Then she casually added, “My name is Cliché. I’m also single.”

        Loading editor
    • "EEEKE" Perfect squealed. He fell in love with Cliché in an instant! She's so pretty and flAwlesS. We are meant to be together!

        Loading editor
    • Plotvedince flew down, as the gorgeous cats stepped on. Marysue's silver fur rippled under her, and she felt herself transforming. She was FLAWLESS. Fur became scales, ears shifted, bones grew, and wings sprouted. She twitched her antenae, and shot a burning flame of icesilk (Flamesilk is too cliche). It shimmered among the cats. She then shot flamesilk, then honeysilk, then plantsilk, then seasilk, then sandsilk, then nightsilk, then skysilk, then venomsilk (that one melted some hairs off a kit), then more icesilk. Then she flicked her scorpian tail. She sensed that it would rain, and that OPstar thought her scales were ugly. She sensed adoration from all the cats exept OPstar. She breathed fire up into the air, then frostbreath, then venom. She changed her scales to pink and gorgeous.

      To Be CoNtInUeD

        Loading editor
    • Garystu (Oof I keep reading that as Graystu) turned into a dragon. He towered above the dragons, using his controllable firescales and controllable icescales and controllable night powers and controlable tail barb to engage in battle with Marysue. He won, of course, and was crowned king of the dragin allwings. He then ruled over everyone, stopped wars, married 20 million times, became a cult leader, got spideypowers, learned with great power comes great possiblitly, started dating Maryjane, stopped being a cult leader, defeated evil people, and took the name Spidercat. Spidercat, Spidercat. Can do whatever a, Spider wat. It needs an accent btw

        Loading editor
    • And so the dragons flew to pyhrria, with the clan cats waving goodbye. However, as soon as the surface was out of sight, Garystu had a lot of questions. "Why do we need to get to Cliche's secret lair, and what is happening to phyrriah? "Stop asking questions we will find out later, can't you just enjoy the moment, I mean, WE'RE IN THE SKY!" "Garystu has a point there," said Plotdevice, "I mean, I'm just a messanger, all I was told was to pick up two cats, I was never told why, we all deserve to know." Cliche looked at the clouds thoughtfully, "Well all right, we are supposed to complete a prophecy fortold by a nightwing named Seer, who we'll meet at the lair. Here it is:

      Two sisters destined to destroy two worlds,

      Two Cats destined to stop them,

      One world will freeze 

      One world will burn

      One sister will die

      And One sister will learn

      The Paws Of Fire will save us

      Unless in case of an unexpected turn

      "Yep, thats it! Thats the prophecy, in our ancient texts, it says the first sister 'has the pelt of silver and eyes cold as ice who lives at the heart of thunder' and the second sister 'has the scales of orange and eyes hot as fire who lives at the heart of jade mountain'. Basically, two sisters who are rivals want to destroy each-overs worlds, one hates dragons and wants to kill all dragons and the other hates cats and wants to kill all cats. Personally I don't know where the heart of thunder is but I'm sure we can find is somewhere in pyrriah."

      Thats us, we are the Paws Of Fire. Thought Marysue and Garystu at the same time.

      Does the prophecy say anything about me kissing Cliche at the end? Thought Perfect.

      Wait a minute, didn't OPstar have a 'pelt like silver' and weren't we just at Thunderclan? Nah, it's proberly a coincidence, besides, you had your chance to become a hero remember? And you failed, lets just leave the prophecy to The Paws Of Fire. Thought Plotdevice

      And So the Flawless adventure begun.....

        Loading editor
    • These stories are flawless!

        Loading editor
    • OnlyAlex wrote:
      Garystu (Oof I keep reading that as Graystu) turned into a dragon. He towered above the dragons, using his controllable firescales and controllable icescales and controllable night powers and controlable tail barb to engage in battle with Marysue. He won, of course, and was crowned king of the dragin allwings. He then ruled over everyone, stopped wars, married 20 million times, became a cult leader, got spideypowers, learned with great power comes great possiblitly, started dating Maryjane, stopped being a cult leader, defeated evil people, and took the name Spidercat. Spidercat, Spidercat. Can do whatever a, Spider wat. It needs an accent btw

      Uh how about lets not rush things lol. Although Spidercat is a better name than Garystu.

        Loading editor
    • OnlyAlex wrote:
      These stories are flawless!

      Flawless indeed.

        Loading editor
    • Toriana Firefly wrote:
      OnlyAlex wrote:
      Garystu (Oof I keep reading that as Graystu) turned into a dragon. He towered above the dragons, using his controllable firescales and controllable icescales and controllable night powers and controlable tail barb to engage in battle with Marysue. He won, of course, and was crowned king of the dragin allwings. He then ruled over everyone, stopped wars, married 20 million times, became a cult leader, got spideypowers, learned with great power comes great possiblitly, started dating Maryjane, stopped being a cult leader, defeated evil people, and took the name Spidercat. Spidercat, Spidercat. Can do whatever a, Spider wat. It needs an accent btw
      Uh how about lets not rush things lol. Although Spidercat is a better name than Garystu.

      Im just lazy

        Loading editor
    • Ahem where were we? Next one to contribute should write about them arriving at the lair.

        Loading editor
    • Cliché arrived at her lair, her perfectly FLAWLESS scales gleaming in the sunlight that perfectly spotlighted her. She touched a button and a lift appeared, taking them into a huge high-tech lair that was completely FLAWLESS. Her assistant, Thatnerdyfriend, came up to them, her FLAWLESS scales gleaming. She had FLAWLESS eyes and snout and everything and was almost as beautiful as Cliché. "Ooh, I created a new weapon to help you defeat the sisters!" she said, giving them each FLAWLESS guns. "These are plasma firers. They fire plasma! They have ten settings for plasma firing. Science!"

        Loading editor
    • Cliché then turned in them. “But I’m the only one flawless enough to use them. You others are just a waste of time. Not important. But your in a prophecy, so I don’t get to chose. I also have a tragic backstory where my mother was killed by one of those sisters, who should probably have names by now, so let’s call them the Wicked Witches of the East and West.” She looked at all of them and they were dazzled by her beauty. “But I’m flawless and better then you. She then walked off.”

        Loading editor
    • Thatnerdyfriend sidled up to Plotdevice, her FLAWLESSNESS nearly blinding. "Don't mind her. She has a bad backstory that explains why she can be so icy, which she'll probably share during the climax of the story. Because that's all we're in. A story." Thatnerdyfriend suddenly became really energetic. "C'mon, let's go to your FLAWLESSLY FLAWLESS rooms!"

        Loading editor
    • MY GOSH.

      IM IN XD

        Loading editor
    • (What is happening can I join?)

        Loading editor
    • I have no idea but its funny and FLAWLESS

        Loading editor
    • Pensplashy wrote:
      (What is happening can I join?)

      Yes.

        Loading editor
    • Garystu, of course, did not cease to ask his FLAWLESS questions. 

      "Where are we?"

      "In the sky kingdom," said Thatnerdyfriend, FLAWLESSLY "Since the sister of the east is in jade mountain, we're going there. But she has a magical wall around it so we have to cross the ocean for approximetly 2.11 days and get to the ice kingdom, then we have to go to the sand kingdom for another 6.12 days to get to Jade mountain. But don't worry, Plotdevice is conveniently an animus so he can just make himself grow super big and fly super fast and then all we have to do is ride on him FLAWLESSLY! Isn't that right Plotdevice?"

      Plotdevice did a curt, uncomfortable nod.

      "I still don't want to have to go the long way." Said Garystu.

      "Yeah, but we are the Marysues of this story remember? So we have to be FLAWLESSLY enough to be able to do ANYTHING, even crossing the desert. " Said Marysue, FLAWLESSLY.

      "But first we must do something in the sky kingdom, something that is VERY crucial to the prophecy." 

        Loading editor
    • Name: Azure

      Tribe: SilkWing

      Appearance: Bright blue like an azure, lilac limbs, wing membranes in all shades of pink.

      Personality: FLAWLESS

      Age: 6

      Can spin silk with different colours

        Loading editor
    • You don't need to make a form, you can just jump in!

        Loading editor
    • oh yay

        Loading editor
    • Its all about continuing the story with the characters we have now anyway

        Loading editor
    • King Flawlessstar showed up. He was so flawless, he was king of the MudWings. He made them all flawless, and gave them all flawless names like Billy, Mary-o, and Gary-o. Absolutely FLAWLESS!!!

        Loading editor
    • Thatnerdyfriend gasped. "King Flawlessstar! You cannot change the Mary Sues' names," she said FLAWLESSLY. "They are too FLAWLESS!"

        Loading editor
    • "When are we going?" Marysue asked.

        Loading editor
    • “Too late. Now all the MudWings are even more FLAWLESS!!! ha Ha Ha! I shall prove I am the most flawless cat ever to exist!” King Flawlessstar flicked his Flawless brown tail, and blinked his flawless green eyes as he walked away.

        Loading editor
    • "That was King Flawlessstar. He sounds like a Flawless idiot, but he's on the same side as us. I think. He's visiting the skywing kingdom flawlessly today and we should convince him to join us, only he knows where in jade mountain the Witch of the east is. He may be flawlessly arrogent but I'm sure we can convince him to join us if we try." Replied Plotdevice, (To marysue) not so flawlessly.

        Loading editor
    • "He seems like a selfish snob," Garystu muttered. His flawless scales glimmered in the sunlight. He flawlessly looked at his sister, his flawless eyes gleaming.

        Loading editor
    • "But how does he know that?" Said Garystu?

      "He used to flawlessly work for The Witch, but he's flawlessly good now, trust me." although in reality Plotdevice  had no idea what he was getting them into."

        Loading editor
    • "When are we leaving?" Marysue asked, her flawless, beautiful voice edged with impatience.

        Loading editor
    • Better leave now," said Perfect. "Before Flawlesstar leaves."

        Loading editor
    • Anyone no anyone who woulld be willing to join this thread?

        Loading editor
    • Azure flew out of nowhere FLAWLESSLY and FLAWLESSLY spun a colourful web.

        Loading editor
    • "OOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!" said Perfect, who was in love with her already.

      Does he love her better than me? Thought Cliche.

      And so the love triangle begun.

      "Look! I can see Flawlesstar, in the Skywing market!" Said Marysue flawlessly with exitement. "Lets hurry up and go talk to him!"

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm Flawless dragons here! “Hi people!”

        Loading editor
    • King Flawlessstar turned around. “Flawless MudWings! Get them, and put them in my flawless, unescapable prison that is flawless. Did I mention it was flawless.” All the flawless MudWing guards captured everybody and they drove back to the flawless MudWinh castle in flawless little cars.

        Loading editor
    • Thatnerdyfriend tossed everyone plasma shooters and they FLAWLESSLY blew up the cars, but somehow didn't get a scratch on them. "Nice work, Plotdevice," Cliché groaned in annoyance at the NightWing who had gotten them into this mess.

        Loading editor
    • RandomSideCharacter appeared out of the blue, flawlessly materializing from the entry of CrazyInsaneGuy. Realizing he was simply a character in a purposefully crappy role play, he began seeking a greater purpose.

        Loading editor
    • "Can we leave?" Marysue asked. "I wanna flawlessly save the world with my flawlessness."

        Loading editor
    • Somehow I think we haven't seen the last of Flawlesstar, Thought Marysue, flawlessly with her flawless prediction powers. But now, we must flawlessly begin our journey.

      "Hey how did we not get hurt from the explosion?" Said Garystu, flawlessly.

      "Oh, Plotdevice jumped in front of us, cuz y'know, he's a plot device." Replied Perfect.

        Loading editor
    • CrazyInsaneGuy wrote:
      RandomSideCharacter appeared out of the blue, flawlessly materializing from the entry of CrazyInsaneGuy. Realizing he was simply a character in a purposefully crappy role play, he began seeking a greater purpose.

      What is the meaning of life? He thought. Am I really just a tool for someone Above's entertainment? What must I do now?

        Loading editor
    • TheSmartOne walks in. "Well, Marysue, I hope I'm not disturbing anything but I have this magic pen that'll make a map to anywhere. And I know how to get past any danger." She said flawlessly.

        Loading editor
    • Thatnerdyfriend gasped. "I have that too!" she said, pulling out an even larger pen flawlessly.

        Loading editor
    • "Wonderful! I'm sure we're quite simaler." She said with extravagent Flawlessness

        Loading editor
    • The two agreed and the together the Paws Of Fire began flying. Plotdevice was forced to make himself big and fly super fast, just as Thatnerdyfriend had said. Which made there journey very awkward for Plotdevice. Plotdevice got tired so they all agreed to let him rest, and while they did, Perfect made a campfire and they all sat around it. Each took turns talking about themselves so they good get to know each other. ThatNerdyFriend started off. "I'm I'm a skywing-icewing hybrid and I have firescales but I can turn it on and of because I am half icewing and I can also breath frostbreath, I am 1% sandwing so I have a poisonous tail and I am 0.9% rainwing so I can also shoot venom!  Iwas raised as an orphan on a farm but I was somehow very smart despite my lack of education cuz plot reasons, one day I figured out I was special and I was apart of this prophecy!" "Really?" Said TheSmartOne "I was an Orphan too! Maybe we're...................LONG LOST TWINS!!!!!!!!!!" "Your turn Azure!"

        Loading editor
    • Then a white cat showed up, with glowing amber eyes.

        Loading editor
    • So did King Flawlessstar.

        Loading editor
    • Azure’s scales shimmered. “I’m a SilkWing. I think I’m some sort of mutation because I can spin any type of silk, flamesilk, coloured silk and normal silk. It can also be wet. I can also produce silk that’s venomous.” She spun every type of silk flawlessly.

        Loading editor
    • Thatnerdyfriend gasped. "I need to analyze it!!!" she grabbed tons of lab equipment that flawlessly appeared out of thin air and flawlessly performed an entire series of tests on the silk that took six seconds in time-lapse. "I have found out how to weaponize this!" she cried. TheSmartOne nodded. "I figured that out too, from your findings!" Cliché rolled her eyes flawlessly. "Whatever gets me to kill the sisters flawlessly the fastest," she said.

        Loading editor
    • “Don’t touch that venom silk!” Azure touched it and a venom scar appeared. “But don’t worry, I have antidote silk for that!” She spun silk FLAWLESSLY and the scar FLAWLESSLY disappeared.

        Loading editor
    • Then King Flawlessstar flawlessly got out of his flawless limo and flawlessly came up to the Mary Sues.

        Loading editor
    • TheSmartOne figured out how to make a flawless flamesilk gun.

        Loading editor
    • "Wow! These guns will make us FLAWLESSLY UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Azure, now your turn Perfect, then Cliche."

        Loading editor
    • RandomSideCharacter began his journey through the trials of time to find his meaning, by breaking through the restrictions of the Fourth Wall and bringing himself to realize who he truly is. So, he went on a very stereotypical training journey, and as he did so it faded into an epic montage of random things he never did, like him climbing mountains, stumbling through desert storms, spelunking in deep, ancient, secret caves, bowing before masters of Wallbreakedness, and training below them to begin to truly realize why exactly he exists, and how to have a greater purpose in existence.

      I do not have a ‘life’. I was made for so much less than this. However, I shall break out! I will defeat the demons of the Fourth Wall, and create my own destiny!

        Loading editor
    • Hello. I succeeded.

        Loading editor
    • RandomSideCharacter was not alone, others joined his quest and together they found out that they were an infigmant of someone's imagination, but they did not lose hope. They knew that they were more then just 1s and 0s of a tiny computer. They knew they had a purpose. Together, they broke walls, and behind those walls was Reality, behind those walls was a person. A person on a Ipad or a PC. Behind those walls were The Creators. Soon they learnt about where they were and where they truly come from: A thread, on a a fandom, on the internet. Alas, they were not discouraged. They made their own religion. They even made a bible. (They called this bible The Wiki's Terms Of Use.)

      Long ago, Tui created the world. She made all the dragons and characters. Other gods like Tui would watch the conflicts in these worldss. They were called the readers. Some gods were jealous and made copies of these worlds and called them 'fanfiction'. Other gods decided that they wanted to preserve the world Tui created and made a magical place called 'The Fandom'

      Together, they preserved Wings Of Fire history. At first, the fandom was like museum, each room was about something different, these rooms were called 'pages'. The gods, who were the owners of this museum, called themselves 'The Admins.' But something strange happened, when a character in the world died, they would go to The Fandom. In fact, many characters saw The Fandom as some sort of afterlife. This made the gods confused, they did not know what to do with all these people, and worst still, the jealous gods got angry.

      "Why can't our fanfiction characters go here when they die? After all, we make roleplay threads all the time here. They should have equal rights and lives!"

      Debates sparked about whether or not they could go to The Fandom. After all, there was a Fanon wiki, but for some reason the Fanon lacked the ability to make the characters they preserved come to life again. 

      "Because they aren't real!"

      "Are you saying our character aren't real?"

      "Yes! Because they aren't canon"

      And so debate sparked between the gods and #Fanonlivesmatter became a thing. But things got ugly. A war broke out and many gods lost there lives. Until one day, they had a truce and the gods had a meeting. 

      "I have an idea, so what if I could make a compromise, that only certain fanon characters went to The Fandom when they die. Lets say a Fanon character acknoledged the existence of a Canon character, like they knew Clay was real. When they die that person would become a FANDOM User when they die. And lets say a Fanon Character did that AND acknoledged that the world they lived in was a copy, then they would become editors with acounts and everything. And lets say someone did all those but new how to break the fourth wall, they would become Moderators."

      Everybody agreed to this and when the religion was started, followers were viewed as a crazy minority, they would always make posters like AKNOLEDGE CLAY or YOU ARE A FANFICTION CHARACTER IN A STORY BUT YOU CAN BE SAVED and stuff like that.

      These people called themselves The Church Of The Great Museum.

        Loading editor
    • Oh wait I didn't notice your comment sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry RandomSideCharacter.

        Loading editor
    • RandomSideCharacter wrote: Hello. I succeeded.

      IM DYYYYYIIIINNNGGGG!!!

      with laughter, cuz it’s hilarious.

        Loading editor
    • Toriana Firefly wrote: RandomSideCharacter was not alone, others joined his quest and together they found out that they were an infigmant of someone's imagination, but they did not lose hope. They knew that they were more then just 1s and 0s of a tiny computer. They knew they had a purpose. Together, they broke walls, and behind those walls was Reality, behind those walls was a person. A person on a Ipad or a PC. Behind those walls were The Creators. Soon they learnt about where they were and where they truly come from: A thread, on a a fandom, on the internet. Alas, they were not discouraged. They made their own religion. They even made a bible. (They called this bible The Wiki's Terms Of Use.)

      Long ago, Tui created the world. She made all the dragons and characters. Other gods like Tui would watch the conflicts in these worldss. They were called the readers. Some gods were jealous and made copies of these worlds and called them 'fanfiction'. Other gods decided that they wanted to preserve the world Tui created and made a magical place called 'The Fandom'

      Together, they preserved Wings Of Fire history. At first, the fandom was like museum, each room was about something different, these rooms were called 'pages'. The gods, who were the owners of this museum, called themselves 'The Admins.' But something strange happened, when a character in the world died, they would go to The Fandom. In fact, many characters saw The Fandom as some sort of afterlife. This made the gods confused, they did not know what to do with all these people, and worst still, the jealous gods got angry.

      "Why can't our fanfiction characters go here when they die? After all, we make roleplay threads all the time here. They should have equal rights and lives!"

      Debates sparked about whether or not they could go to The Fandom. After all, there was a Fanon wiki, but for some reason the Fanon lacked the ability to make the characters they preserved come to life again. 

      "Because they aren't real!"

      "Are you saying our character aren't real?"

      "Yes! Because they aren't canon"

      And so debate sparked between the gods and #Fanonlivesmatter became a thing. But things got ugly. A war broke out and many gods lost there lives. Until one day, they had a truce and the gods had a meeting. 

      "I have an idea, so what if I could make a compromise, that only certain fanon characters went to The Fandom when they die. Lets say a Fanon character acknoledged the existence of a Canon character, like they knew Clay was real. When they die that person would become a FANDOM User when they die. And lets say a Fanon Character did that AND acknoledged that the world they lived in was a copy, then they would become editors with acounts and everything. And lets say someone did all those but new how to break the fourth wall, they would become Moderators."

      Everybody agreed to this and when the religion was started, followers were viewed as a crazy minority, they would always make posters like AKNOLEDGE CLAY or YOU ARE A FANFICTION CHARACTER IN A STORY BUT YOU CAN BE SAVED and stuff like that.

      These people called themselves The Church Of The Great Museum.

      My gosh I’ve seen some funny stories but THIS SURPASSES ALL!!!

        Loading editor
    • oh god glad you don't think I'm weird.

        Loading editor
    • Alright guys just ignore those posts.

        Loading editor
    • Good job! You wrote down my story!

        Loading editor
    • King Flawlessstar showed up, saying evil phrases flawlessly.

        Loading editor
    • Thatnerdyfriend pulled out the venom silk blasters and flawlessly tossed them to Marysue and Garystu, who flawlessly shot King Flawlessstar with ultimate precision after an intense battle that was accompanied by a battle score.

        Loading editor
    • King Flawlessstar was able to stay flawless, even though his butt was on fire. “I will have my flawlessly flawless revenge!” He said flawlessly.

        Loading editor
    • TheSmartOne said, "I know it's a bit late, but I was thinking about your idea that we were long lost twins, but I know we can't be because only TheMainCharacter and RivalButNotVillian are twins." flawlessly to ThatNerdyFriend.

        Loading editor
    • A white cat with red eyes cane and stared at them.

        Loading editor
    • "We could be twins if we were part of a totally overused plot twist!" Thatnerdyfriend cried. //cue trope alert from Film Sack//

        Loading editor
    • Okay, my official list of cliches, plus their Harry Potter examples:

      The Hero, or "Harry"- Main character, generally has few flaws and a dramatic backstory. Overly noble.

      The Comic Relief, or "Ron"- Funny, slightly timid, often lovestruck. Posses not much personality but is the Hero's friend. Usually gets into a fight, leaving both sad, then they make up in an overly sappy scene.

      The Smart One, or "Hermione"- Smart, always reading. Generally has at least on secret, and always solves riddles and problems at the last moment. Knows EVERYTHING.

      The Villian, or "Voldemort"- Sometimes plain evil, but often has some heatbreaking backstory and at least one reason to do whatever they do. Kills people and has some sort of creepy-looking army.

      The Rival, or "Draco"- Not the main antagonist, but annoying nonetheless. The Main character has a more personal rivalry. They eventualy settle into grudging peace, or discover they're brothers.

      The Wise One, or "Dumbledore"- Gives slightly cryptic advice, and guides the Main Character to their destiny. Usually dies.

      The Pet, or "Headwig"- Main Character's friend. ALWAYS dies.

        Loading editor
    • King Flawlesstar fled, but was sure to come again soon. They continued their game and learnt about Cliche and Perfect and their FLAWLESSNESS. When they were done, Plotdevice resumed flying and they got to the Icekingdom, where they FLAWLESSLY rested.

        Loading editor
    • Dawnheart The SkyWing-NightWing wrote: A white cat with red eyes came and stared at them.

        Loading editor
    • A new dragon arrived. Their name was IBrokeTheFourthWall. This flawless philosopher always flawlessly made others think flawlessly about flawless things, such as, “Are we really flawless and real? Or are we flawlessly fake? How do you know? Can you provide flawless evidence to prove this flawless point?”

        Loading editor
    • But of course the Paws Of Fire had no intention of getting involved in a random side story on the thread, they needed to get to Jade Mountain quickly before the world gets destroyed. But after Marysue FLAWLESSLY said that they didn't want to join there cult, IBrokeTheFourthWall made a strange FLAWLESS noise, most likely a battle cry. Suddenly a FLAWLESS army of Icewings started charging at them. But because Perfect was the FLAWLESS negotiator of the story, he decided to talk the whole thing out since every good Mary Sue, no matter how big or small, can make peace out of ANYTHING no matter how unrealistic it is for the plot. But just when things were about to FLAWLESSLY get better, Plotdevice leaped on one of the Icewings and started to kill him.

      "YOU GUYS ARE WORKING FOR THE WITCH AREN'T YOU?!?!?!??!" Roared Plotdevice.

      "N-no, we don't know about that, we're just a bunch of religous Icewings......"

      "LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!" Plotdevice strangled the Icewings neck so hard that blood started oozing out.

      "Plotdevice, stop!!!" Begged Garystu.

      "These Dragons are hostile, SEIZE THEM!!!"

      The Paws Of Fire would be dead if it weren't for DeasExMachina, (Look up the term if you need to) who was waiting for them with a limo. They drove away and while they were on the car Plotdevice had some explaining to do. "I-I think it was my animus magic, I must have done so much on the journey, that I was slowly losing my soul....I didn't mean to, I swear!!!" But some of the dragons didn't believe him. "How can we trust you NOW. You are supposed to be our Plotdevice, our servant, and you FAILED." "I don't know what happened, I swear!" Replied Plotdevice. 

      "Alright guys, lets do a vote, whoever wants to ditch him, put your hand up!" Said Marysue, putting her hand up, so did Perfect and Cliche. "And put your hand up if you trust him, put your hand up," Said DeusExMachina, so did TheSmartOne and ThatNerdyFriend. "Alright Gary, you have the deciding vote."  Gary was lost in thought, he liked Plotdevice, but..............."Yes, I vote he stays."

      Marysue was very sulky through the whole drive, and when they had run out of fuel, they all had to ride on Plotdevice, again. Which was even MORE uncomfortable than the last journey. And at last, they were in the Sand Kingdom.

      And King Flawlesstar was waiting on the border.

        Loading editor
    • Azure shrugged. Not my business!

        Loading editor
    • Toriana Firefly wrote: But of course the Paws Of Fire had no intention of getting involved in a random side story on the thread, they needed to get to Jade Mountain quickly before the world gets destroyed. But after Marysue FLAWLESSLY said that they didn't want to join there cult, IBrokeTheFourthWall made a strange FLAWLESS noise, most likely a battle cry. Suddenly a FLAWLESS army of Icewings started charging at them. But because Perfect was the FLAWLESS negotiator of the story, he decided to talk the whole thing out since every good Mary Sue, no matter how big or small, can make peace out of ANYTHING no matter how unrealistic it is for the plot. But just when things were about to FLAWLESSLY get better, Plotdevice leaped on one of the Icewings and started to kill him.

      "YOU GUYS ARE WORKING FOR THE WITCH AREN'T YOU?!?!?!??!" Roared Plotdevice.

      "N-no, we don't know about that, we're just a bunch of religous Icewings......"

      "LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!" Plotdevice strangled the Icewings neck so hard that blood started oozing out.

      "Plotdevice, stop!!!" Begged Garystu.

      "These Dragons are hostile, SEIZE THEM!!!"

      The Paws Of Fire would be dead if it weren't for DeasExMachina, (Look up the term if you need to) who was waiting for them with a limo. They drove away and while they were on the car Plotdevice had some explaining to do. "I-I think it was my animus magic, I must have done so much on the journey, that I was slowly losing my soul....I didn't mean to, I swear!!!" But some of the dragons didn't believe him. "How can we trust you NOW. You are supposed to be our Plotdevice, our servant, and you FAILED." "I don't know what happened, I swear!" Replied Plotdevice. 

      "Alright guys, lets do a vote, whoever wants to ditch him, put your hand up!" Said Marysue, putting her hand up, so did Perfect and Cliche. "And put your hand up if you trust him, put your hand up," Said DeusExMachina, so did TheSmartOne and ThatNerdyFriend. "Alright Gary, you have the deciding vote."  Gary was lost in thought, he liked Plotdevice, but..............."Yes, I vote he stays."

      Marysue was very sulky through the whole drive, and when they had run out of fuel, they all had to ride on Plotdevice, again. Which was even MORE uncomfortable than the last journey. And at last, they were in the Sand Kingdom.

      And King Flawlesstar was waiting on the border.

      ((That deus ex machina tho XD))

        Loading editor
    • Ikr I hate those so much lol))

      King Flawlessstar was surrounded by an army of his FLAWLESS MudWings. "Hello, Mary Sues. Remember me?" He said FLAWLESSLY before screaming "CHARGE!!!!" at the MudWings very dramatically, which they all FLAWLESSLY did, carrying high-tech weapons to attack the Mary Sues.

        Loading editor
    • Cliché then flawlessly flipped around and turned to PlotDevice. “I actually love you but I don’t think I can trust you.” She then walked off to Perfect’s side. She flawlessly took a plasma gun and flawlessly blew something up in the distance that has no connection to the plot. She flawlessly blew the bit off smoke that was flawlessly drifting out of the gun away.

        Loading editor
    • ((This story.................... is literally all entirely cringe and it’s beautiful.))

        Loading editor
    • Lol))

        Loading editor
    • ((I know right))

        Loading editor
    • THE CRINGE IS REAL))

        Loading editor
    • OnlyAlex wrote: THE CRINGE IS REAL))

      Yep.))

        Loading editor
    • I'll make one last contriution later.

        Loading editor
    • A red eyed white cat threw a fireball at King Flawlessstar, and he and his MudWing servants for one were not flawless. “What a miserable creature, attacking these poor, innocent Mary-sues. Come with me, and you shall be safe.”

        Loading editor
    • The white cat led them to a cottage, and invited them to tea, all was silent until the cat finally spoke. 

      "Well, we mustn't stay here for to long, King Flawlesstar isn't working for the witch by the way, if that's what you think his motives are. No, he believes your flawlessness is a threat to his kingdom, so he intends to destroy you all. You won't be safe in this part of The Sand Kingdom, but if you follow me I can take you to the Valley Of Fire, he never goes there, too many scorpions. I can show you the direction, but I can't come with you."

      "Wait!," said Garystu, "Before we leave, will we see you again? And what is your name?"

        Loading editor
    • Pensplashy wrote:
      Azure shrugged. Not my business!

      Oh damn I forgot you!!! I'll make it up to you I promise!!

        Loading editor
    • ((Bleep))

        Loading editor
    • Toriana Firefly wrote: The white cat led them to a cottage, and invited them to tea, all was silent until the cat finally spoke. 

      "Well, we mustn't stay here for to long, King Flawlesstar isn't working for the witch by the way, if that's what you think his motives are. No, he believes your flawlessness is a threat to his kingdom, so he intends to destroy you all. You won't be safe in this part of The Sand Kingdom, but if you follow me I can take you to the Valley Of Fire, he never goes there, too many scorpions. I can show you the direction, but I can't come with you."

      "Wait!," said Garystu, "Before we leave, will we see you again? And what is your name?"

      “My name is Thatrandomformerherothatditchesyouandthunksyouhavenochancebutcomesbacktoyouinthefinale, but I also go by No Chance.”

        Loading editor
    • They left No Chance and began journeying through the valley, but then suddenly, out of the blue, The Icewing Cult returned and they look angrier then ever! This time the Paws Of Fire had no choice but to fight! 

        Loading editor
    • Cliché flawlessly shot one of them out of the sky with her plasma gun, then flawlessly flipped one-off the cult members and knocked him out. Then, out of the blue, the cult leader swooped down and held a knife to her throat. “Cliché flawlessly screamed, “PlotDevice! Help me!”

        Loading editor
    • Azure shot out venom silk flawlessly and it flawlessly hit the blade, and it melted. “Huh. No good having a knife if it can’t cut! Oh yeah, just saying, she can’t Cliché can’t get burned ‘cause I’m careful.”

        Loading editor
    • The Leader then flawlessly pulled out six new venom proof knives, while Cliche tried to flawlessly slap him, but flawlessly failed

        Loading editor
    • Plotdevice appeared on a flawles Dexs ex Macina, and flawlessly pulled cliche away from the cult master as he not very flawlessly reached out for her.

        Loading editor
    • Marysue killed all of the cult members flawlessly with her flawless murderous scream that she realized she had, but for some reason all of the heroes flawlessly survived, except for Plotdevice, who had an awful headache.

        Loading editor
    • “I think you forgot...” She shot out flaming hot flamesilk flawlessly at the leader. Then venom silk. Saving my best for last, this is fun.

        Loading editor
    • Hollywolf44 wrote:

      Toriana Firefly wrote: The white cat led them to a cottage, and invited them to tea, all was silent until the cat finally spoke. 

      "Well, we mustn't stay here for to long, King Flawlesstar isn't working for the witch by the way, if that's what you think his motives are. No, he believes your flawlessness is a threat to his kingdom, so he intends to destroy you all. You won't be safe in this part of The Sand Kingdom, but if you follow me I can take you to the Valley Of Fire, he never goes there, too many scorpions. I can show you the direction, but I can't come with you."

      "Wait!," said Garystu, "Before we leave, will we see you again? And what is your name?"

      “My name is Thatrandomformerherothatditchesyouandthunksyouhavenochancebutcomesbacktoyouinthefinale, but I also go by No Chance.”

      ((I’m dying........ XD))

        Loading editor
    • (I’m dying too)

      Cliché flew towards PlotDevice. “Thank you! I love you!” She hugged him. Then she turned around (flawlessly) and (flawlessly) blasted the last cult member with a plasma gun.

        Loading editor
    • Cliche and Plotdevice started flawlessly kissing.

        Loading editor
    • No Chance popped out from no where to yell, “I SHIP IT!” Before disappearing again.

        Loading editor

    • Suddenly, one of the fallen cult members had gotten back up, he shot an arrow, which was about to hit Cliche until suddenly, Plotdevice jumped in front of her! Plotdevice fell to the ground,

      "Plotdevice noooooooooo don’t you dieeee!!! Why would you do this?!?!”

      “I’m the plot device remember? It’s my job, and I have finally proven myself to my friends that I can be useful…….” Choked Plotdevice sadly, as he fought for breath. Then all of a sudden he started speaking in a strange voice “Yes! My first prophecy! I wasn’t defected after all!



      The thread must continue,

      Or the Prophecy is broken,

      Plotdevice is dead, now the real trial begins,

      The journey is not over yet,



      The Quest must continue,

      From the thread it is spoken,

      The only flawed character is dead, now the real trial begins,

      The roleplay must not die, when the real fate is still not met,



      If you do not hurry,

      Then two worlds will die

      You must keep going,

      Till day and nigh’

      No more plot devices,

      Now you are on your own

      The Real Trial has begun.

      Now your destiny is lone



      And in an instant Plotdevice died. Cliche sobbed over his dead body, Marysue did not seem affected by this in the same way,



      “Does this mean we can’t ride on him? Do we have to WALK?!?!?!?!”

      “I believe so, I think that is ‘the real trial’, now without Plotdevice the journey is harder.”

      “Well, we are Marysues, and that means we can get through ANYTHING even walking through a desert!” Said Azure optimistically, although none of the others shared the same feelings.

      “Well,we must continue our quest or prophecy or thread or whatever,” Said Garystu.



      And that is exactly what they tried to do.

        Loading editor
    • ((Lol I killed him off))

        Loading editor
    • Since No Chance had broke the fourth wall and knew all the secrets of the universe, he continued to cry. “NO!! MY OTP!!”

      Cliché then killed the cult member and flung his body around like a rag doll. She started cry. She then took off he watch that PlotDevice was apparently wearing but no one mentioned it before and put it on.

      No Chance then had a image of Cliché ninety years later dropping he watch into the ocean with Titanic music playing. He shuddered

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.