FANDOM


  • I really don't like sora and hope she doesn't come back in the third arc. Someone, please change my mind.

      Loading editor
    • First explain why you hate her, then we have something to work with

        Loading editor
    • Ok so i don't like her because she murdered innocent dragons while trying to kill someone who had kill a member of her family in a battle. The main reason that i don't like her is because of the way she acted when someone she killed one of big family in a battle and thought 'Oh the war is over and my family doesn't want more death, but this dragon who i think killed one of my many family members in a battle should die because of my suspisions well lets go kill her as some sort of revenge even though she doesn't remember me or my sister lets get revenge' and i know that icicle said "Killing is easy enough" but she took that to a point where her paranoid suspicions were some how correct and justified killing a dragon. Crane was killed in a battle, a battle, icicle was in a battle to help her tribe win a war, nothing personal towards sora but sora took it that way

      I'm open minded and ready to hear your argument

        Loading editor
    • Sora was unstable being around the one who killed her sister, and her grievance for the death of Crane and the trauma she faced in war likely set off something in her that caused her to set the bomb. No, it was not right, but Sora was in a fragile place and having to be around her sister's murderer did not make things better. Yes, there were other things she could've done, but she was mentally unstable, even after the war. She didn't even know that the others were in the cave, and I doubt she meant to kill them. She showed remorse for killing Bigtail and Carnelian and honestly, does she need to be punished more? Killing those two will probably haunt her for the rest of her life, along with the mental trauma she's already faced from watching Crane die in front of her eyes. Therefore Sora isn't evil, just morally gray.

        Loading editor
    • She didn't want to kill them, they were collatoral damadge, she was probably shell shocked from the war.

        Loading editor
    • @DaWof killing someone unintentionally doesn't excuse her, but she's probably already haunted by it and that can't be good for her mental health. Give the girl some slack and get her a therapist.

        Loading editor
    • i said she was probably shell shocked.... listennnn

        Loading editor
    • Well you all have good points and i honestly like sora a little more now but i still dont want her to get her own book

        Loading editor
    • You do you

        Loading editor
    • I personally think Sora should have her own book, but it's more likely that Umber probably will because Tui likes to balance the POVs as far as gender goes. She's a cool character and it'd be neat to tie up the loose end that is her and her brother with a POV from her. It's as good as confirmed that she's going to have a MudWing POV without Tui actually telling us and the most likely are Sora and Umber, so crossing my fingers!

      And Sora is definitely not evil. She clearly was not mentally mature enough to fight in a gosh darned war and came out of it with some kind of damage to her mental state. We can clearly see several times that she has some kind of anxiety and seeing Icicle, the dragon that mercilessly and gruesomely killed her sister right in front of her is enough to make almost anyone snap, especially a mentally unstable dragonet. We can't exactly pin her issues on any one dragon, however she's definitely not evil

        Loading editor
    • Sure understanding sora point of view more with her own book would be interesting but couldn't that be said about icicle? 

        Loading editor
    • Hero346 wrote: I personally think Sora should have her own book, but it's more likely that Umber probably will because Tui likes to balance the POVs as far as gender goes. She's a cool character and it'd be neat to tie up the loose end that is her and her brother with a POV from her. It's as good as confirmed that she's going to have a MudWing POV without Tui actually telling us and the most likely are Sora and Umber, so crossing my fingers!

      And Sora is definitely not evil. She clearly was not mentally mature enough to fight in a gosh darned war and came out of it with some kind of damage to her mental state. We can clearly see several times that she has some kind of anxiety and seeing Icicle, the dragon that mercilessly and gruesomely killed her sister right in front of her is enough to make almost anyone snap, especially a mentally unstable dragonet. We can't exactly pin her issues on any one dragon, however she's definitely not evil

      Personally I feel that a Umber POV would be better, because I simply feel that Tui would not be able to potray ptsd accurately from Sora's POV.

        Loading editor
    • ASealDragonAppeared wrote:
      Sure understanding sora point of view more with her own book would be interesting but couldn't that be said about icicle? 

      Yea, it would, but I feel like someone like Lynx would be better bc from what I can interpret, she seems a little less...IceWing-y, and I mean that in the best possible way. I kinda wanna see what an outsider's POV of the IceWing traditions are and I feel like we could get that from Lynx but Icicle's in too far

        Loading editor
    • ASealDragonAppeared wrote: Sure understanding sora point of view more with her own book would be interesting but couldn't that be said about icicle? 

      Icicle would feel like Artic/Winter all iver again

        Loading editor
    • Over*

        Loading editor
    • Hero i like your idea I want to know more about lynx but i still want to see things from icicle's POV

        Loading editor
    • 116.87.94.46 wrote:

      ASealDragonAppeared wrote: Sure understanding sora point of view more with her own book would be interesting but couldn't that be said about icicle? 

      Icicle would feel like Artic/Winter all iver again

      Yea same Idk if I could take that again. I'd have to write another character essay



      @Seal, I mean, it might be cool, but still. We have enough royal, stuck-up IceWing-ness 

        Loading editor
    • Yeah to many aristocrats

      (side note i want to learn more about the scorching anyone else?)

        Loading editor
    • Yes! I totally want a book on the Scorching and I definitely want to hear more about Pyrrhia's history, especially with the migration of the now-Pantalan dragons to Pantala and why the emmigrated from Pyrrhia

        Loading editor
    • Scorching era would be cool

        Loading editor
    • Protest to get a book about the history of pyrrhia!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.