Wolfsbane has fathomless brown eyes.
The Lost Continent Prophecy
Wolfsbane was first seen watching over his son, Mandrake, as the younger dragon attempted to kill a large panther and was shown shouting instructions as the terrified dragonet ran from it. Unlike his daughter, Nettle, he seemed to believe that his son could kill the panther. When Sundew revealed that she had been the one to ultimately kill the panther, he seemed disappointed. Wolfsbane reacted with suspicion when meeting Sundew's friends, asking why she did not kill them (except for Blue due to his flamesilk).
- "We don't have Sundew right now. […] She might have to go on another mission like this one, and what if we're attacked and Mandrake has to step up?"
- ― to Nettle about Mandrake's leafspeak (The Poison Jungle, page 28)
- "Hmmm. So why not kill the others and keep this one, Sundew?"
- ― to Sundew about Blue being a flamesilk (The Poison Jungle, page 33)
- "Yeah, give that a try, […] I hear she's quite reasonable."
- ― about Queen Wasp (The Poison Jungle, page 135)